Launching Newcastle’s First Young Entrepreneurs Hub (YEH)
A space for all young leaders, creatives, innovators, or inventors.
Our Young Entrepreneurs Hub has been designed to help young people bring their business ideas to life. Hosted at the Newcastle Digital Library, and facilitated by the YEH team, this is a great opportunity for young people looking to bring their business ideas to life. Throughout the year we host a series of programs for young people to participate in. At each program, participants receive tailored support from the YEH Team, access to industry mentors, and opportunities to join specialised masterclasses to help them with their business.
With a program designed by young people, for young people, the Young Entrepreneurs Hub is a great way for you to get started on your business journey.
- Monthly 2 hour session “Up Hustle” workshops that will take you through a start-up journey
- Individual Mentoring Nationally Accredited training unit (optional)
- Special guest speakers and amazing facilitators
- Access to great technology, podcast rooms, digital printers, and industry experts.
Our aim is to provide you with:
- Access to real entrepreneurs
- The skills to build and run your own business
- Work on exciting entrepreneurship projects
- Build and grow their network beyond the boundaries of school
- Aug 11 – 4-6pm – Budgeting and Funding
- Aug 25 – 4-6pm – Marketing
- Sept 8- 4-6pm – Legals and IP
- Sept 22 – 4-6pm – Professional Networking and Professional Development
- Oct 6 – 4-6pm – Storytelling, presenting and pitching
- Oct 20 Preparing For The Young Business Minds
- You must be between 15-25 years of age
- Want to build new skills,
- meet great people and make connections
- Have a business or social idea that you want to launch (if you don’t that’s ok too, we can help you develop one)
Join us and learn how you can turn those ideas/dreams into a reality and develop essential job and life skills.
Proudly Sponsored by:
Newcastle City Council and Hunter Futurepreneurs