Thinking about starting a business but don’t know how? Come to our FREE info session
This free 90-minute information session is time well spent for anybody considering starting up a business or has a business idea they want to explore further. We will show you how to access support and guidance through the startup process.
- Questions to ask yourself before you start
- How to check that your business idea is going to work
- How much money do you need to set up and run your business?
- Importance of planning
- Knowing your legal obligations
- Where to get free advice, training and support for your business
- Accessing funding and subsidies
Don’t miss out ….. It’s FREE and it can be your first step to starting a new way life.
Every participant will receive a free 1:1 mentoring session along with a Business Startup Checklist.
Venue: The Place Charlestown, Corner of Frederick Street, Charlestown 2290
Date: 22nd May 2019