As COVID-19 continues impact businesses across Australia, Newcastle Business School and City of Newcastle have partnered to help.
Local small businesses now have access to free accredited online training delivered by Newcastle Business School. Courses are designed to help you retrain your teams for a post-COVID world and include topics such as:
– Using Social Media for Marketing Communications
– Understanding and Predicting Customer Behaviour in the Services Context
– Negotiation in the Business Context
– Innovation for Growth in Business
– Transforming Relationships in Business using Restorative Approaches
About City of Newcastle Short Courses
Start: 24 August
Prior Education Required: None
Duration: 12 weeks (three hours per week)
Location: Online (live seminars)
Eligibility: Individuals working for a business within the Newcastle local government area employing 20 staff or less. Limit of one course per person.
Click the link provided to register your expression of interest today –