Thu, 20 Aug 2020 10:00 AM | Zoom Meeting |
Worried about employment prospects? Why not create your own job by starting a business?
This free virtual information session supports anybody who is considering starting up a business or has a business idea they want to explore further. We will provide you with essential information to start you on your journey of being a business owner.
Learning how to identify critical issues and making the right decisions as you prepare to start your business can be a daunting task, however, with Hunter Futurepreneurs, we will prepare you for whatever your entrepreneurial journey has to offer.
The following topics will be covered in the session:
- Changing your mindset – Moving from an employee mindset to a business mindset
- What it takes to be a successful business owner – skills/attributes
- How to determine if your business idea will work – idea validation process
- Legal and compliance requirements (i.e business structures, insurances)
- How to finance your business
- Where to get advice and support for your business
After the session, you may wish to explore the free business support services offered by Hunter Futurepreneurs Program. For more information on how we can assist you, please follow the links provided for you below.
Don’t let the fear of COVID-19 stop you from turning your idea into a reality from the comfort of your own home, no matter the business idea, we are here to help.
Don’t miss out ….. It’s FREE and it can be your first step to starting a new way of life.
Every participant will receive a free 1:1 mentoring session along with a Business Startup Checklist.
Don’t forget to have your pen and paper or devices ready to go for the session!
To register your ticket/s, please click the link below –