Thu, 3 Sep 2020 10:00 AM | Zoom Meeting |
Thinking about starting a business but don’t know how? Maybe you’ve had an idea and are not sure what to do or where to go with it?
This free 90-minute Information Webinar Session is time well spent for anybody considering starting up a business or has a business idea they want to explore further.
We will show you how to access support and guidance through the whole startup process.
Questions to ask yourself before you start
- How to check that your business idea is going to work
- How much money do you need to set up and run your business?
- Importance of planning
- Knowing your legal obligations
- Where to get free advice, training, and support for your business
- Accessing funding and subsidies
Don’t let the fear of COVID-19 stop you from turning your idea into a reality from the comfort of your own home, no matter the business idea, we are here to help.
Don’t miss out ….. It’s FREE and it can be your first step to starting a new way of life.
Every participant will receive a free 1:1 mentoring session along with a Business Startup Checklist.
Don’t forget to have your pen and paper or devices ready to go for the session!
To register your ticket/s, please click the link below –