During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we have taken additional steps to make sure our clients, stakeholders and staff can stay safe and healthy when someone visits our office.
What Hunter Futurepreneurs is doing to ensure your safety
The measures Hunter Futurepreneurs has taken to manage the risks of exposure to COVID-19 when clients visit our office includes:
- Completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan with NSW Government
- Registered as a COVID-19 Safe Business with NSW Government
- Increased hygiene measures: provide hand sanitizer upon entering the office
- Surfaces wiped with disinfectant every morning and after every client meeting (this includes: tables, chairs, door handles, stationary, glasses and water bottles supplied within the office)
- Thorough cleaning and vacuuming of the office conducted weekly
- Physical distancing has been implemented with clients and staff members in the office
- A permanent 1.5m distance rule has been implemented for all staff members working in the office
- Clients are now required to bring their own personal water bottle
What you can do
It is important for us to be able to continue to provide our regular service to you at this time.
This includes frequent handwashing, covering your nose and mouth when you need to cough or sneeze with the crook of your arm or clean tissue and observing rules for physical distancing.
Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements, we will be unable to see you face-to-face if yourself or anyone in your household is unwell or has recently been self-isolated. We will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to reschedule your appointment for another time.
Please help us manage the risks to the health and safety of yourself, your family, our stakeholders and our staff by cooperating with the new terms and conditions in regard to receiving our services.
Do the same things for us that you are doing to keep your own family and friends healthy and well.