Small Business Opportunities in the NDIS Sector – [ In-Person Workshop Wed 27th of July ]
The NDIS has created new opportunities for people with a disability to get the support they need, empowering people to choose the providers that suit them best.
This workshop is for small businesses who are interested in providing services to people living with disabilities, but who do not want to go through the complicated and costly process of becoming a registered NDIS provider.
This workshop will cover:
· What is the NDIS and how does it create opportunities for small businesses?
· Using the NDIS Demand map to research client needs in your area
· Steps to becoming an NDIS service provider
· Understanding plan vs self-managed clients
· Price guide for NDIS services
· Promoting the key benefits you are offering
· Connecting with plan managers and support coordinators
· Help and support available
Who Is Presenting?
Entrepreneurship Facilitator, Cheryl Royle, a business coach, and a consultant will be delivering the session. She has educated, supported, and coached 1000’s of business owners, freelancers, consultants, artists, and entrepreneurs across Australia. Cheryl offers practical start-up and business growth advice and is committed to guiding and supporting entrepreneurs, startups, and small business owners in creating the business of their dreams.