Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:30 PM
Under the WHS Laws, workplaces have a duty to develop effective strategies to manage and prevent the spread of COVID-19 prior to resuming the operations of their business activities.
This session with Faith Eeson, founder of Foccale Safety Management, has been designed to help you with various aspects of ensuring Workplace Health and Safety under the new COVID-19 Laws and Regulations being implemented by the Australian Government.
The following topics below will be discussed within the session:
- Understanding your obligations under the WHS Laws
- Reviewing the Safety Plan for COVID-19
- Developing Safety Plans
- Implementing Safety Plans
- Communicating Safety Plans to workers & Stakeholders
To make the most of this session, attendees will be asked to fill out the short Questionnaire below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in preparation for this session so that Faith can give each and every attendee the opportunity to have any and all their questions answered.
1. What type of business do you own?
2. How many employees do you have?
- 1 to 5 employees
- 6 – 20 Employees
- 21 – 50 employees
- Over 50
3. Do you use contractors?
Yes / No
4. What best describes your business?
- Office is always home based
- Working from home (since COVID-19)
- Have a Shopfront
- Serves client in close-proximity (e.g. Waiters)
- Hands-on Services (less than 1.5m between you and client, e.g. hairdressers/ beauticians, massage and other therapist (physio/chiro/osteo))
- Other – Please specify
5. Are you or your business classified as an Essential Worker or Service?
Please send in answers to the questionnaire to email@example.com by midnight Monday 15th June.
Click the link below to register your ticket/s –